Skip to main content

Argument Paragraph: Can cellphones be educational tools?


Cellphones can be an educational tool. Technology has evolved over time and has become an essential part of learning and new learning methods have been created. A new method that most schools use today is BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). This allows the students to bring their own device to school and instead of being distractions the students use their device to learn. Kahoot is a well known BYOD app and has help education drastically. Although cellphones can be an educational tool, they can also be a distraction. Some students abuse the BYOD policy and cause disruptions in the class. Some students and teachers feel that BYOD is not a good idea and that cellphones are not educational tools. Texting and social media are the downfall of BYOD, because some students portray as if they're engaging in the classwork, but are actually on social media. Cellphones can be educational, but also a distraction to the students. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Color Purple/Day2

After today’s reading I have realized that some people are horrible people. Fonso treated Celie as if she was an animal and not a human, as if she was not his his first born daughter. It also showed the trials and tribulations that one experience back then and how women had no voice. It also taught me that some people will risk themselves for the sake of others. Day 2: Today started off horrible, I woke up with a migraine for the 4th day in a row. I wasn’t going to go to school today but I had to, can’t be missing Mr. Rease class because I can’t fall behind, too late in the year to slip. I really missed ty, I didn’t see her all day and I didn’t get sleepy in Mr. Rease class today.  I’ need to get my act together before college.

Color Purple/Day 1

After reading letters 1-7 I have realized the evil within humanity. Celie was humiliated and sexually assault by her father, a man who is supposed to be a protector and provider took her innocence. Celie lost her mother and doesn’t have a father. This touched me as a reader because rape is a serious act and women all across the world have experience rape and do not say anything because of fear. Day 1: Today was quite interesting. Mr. Rease came back and class was quite interesting and I am really feeling this book! But I am excited to see where this book will take me. Titeana on my mind all day and she make me happy and she needs to be in class more.

Introduction

    Hello, my name is William Blake.  I am a junior and I attend Ben.C.Rain High School. I have many hobbies/extracurricular activities I enjoy. My favorite hobby has to be JROTC. JROTC has taught me many things that I can use in life and has offered me many opportunities. I am also apart of Ben C. Rain's football team. My coaches have taught me a lot throughout the season and I use what they have taught me and I apply it to my everyday life. My last hobby is being a member of the band. The band is excting, but it is not all about the music, it also teaches discipline and how important teamwork is. My favorite subject is History.  I like playing video games, working out, and hanging out with friends.  My expectations for this year is to: increase my GPA per semester, keep my grades at a A average, and to score a 30 on my ACT. I am excited to see what is the outcome of this school year!